Good Morning! Your clock has ticked 8, and you still can’t think of something quick, and also yummy, to start your day with. Then I’m sure the picture below will stimulate your senses, and a familiar smile will pass through your face.
Yes, it’s the cheesy veg sandwich, a favourite of one and all. As I share with you my home made recipes, I can’t ignore how Mom makes these the best in this world. Well, let’s try to make it her way.
- Premium sandwich bread
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 boiled potato
- 2 green chillies
- Freshly chopped coriander
- Grated cheese
- Salt and red chilli powder
- Finely chop all the vegetables.
- Add to it fresh coriander.
- Now, add grated cheese, salt, and red chilli powder according to your taste. Mix well. I like it more with extra cheese!
- Put on the sandwich maker. Let the light turn green in 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grease one slice of bread with butter, and spread the masala over it.
- Grease the base of sandwich maker from inside, and place your sandwiches in it.
- Take out crispy and serve hot with the ketchup.
My tip: Flip the sides of sandwiches after 1 minute of baking, to ensure the uniform crispiness on both sides.