One of my favourite breakfasts is cheese dosa…Which is a variation of cheese pizza and uttapam… Folded with a generous amount of cheese and chopped vegetables. Make this dosa as your daily breakfast or pack it for your lunch box… It will be vanished in no time…!!
Cooking Time: 15 Mins
Serves : 12
- 50 gm Cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Urad Dal (soaked- 5 hours)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2-1/2 cups Raw Rice (soaked for 5-6 hrs.)
- 4 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Coriander Leaves(chopped)
- 1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (soaked- 15 Mins)
- Combine soaked dal, rice and fenugreek seeds together.
- Make a smooth paste out of these three ingredients.
- Add salt to the blended paste.
- Cover the paste and leave it aside for 8-9 hours.
- Grease a non stick pan with a little amount of oil.
- Gently pour the batter over the non stick pan with a help of a ladle.
- Spread the batter in a circle with the help of a back of the ladle.
- Add some few drops of oil on the sides and cover the dosa with a lid for 7-8 seconds.
- Now, uncover the lid and add some chopped onions, grated cheese, green chillies and chopped fresh coriander.
- Finally, fold the cooked dosa and switch off the flame.
- Cheese dosa is now ready to eat.
- If you are calorie conscious, add very little cheese and cook the dosa from both the sides, without covering it with a lid.
- You can also add chopped vegetables along with cheese.
- Serve with green coriander chutney.
- Serve crisp dosa.