French bread seasoned with red chilli flakes and oregano. Perfect snack for a high tea or coffee.
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¾ cup cheese (grated)
- 3 dry kashmiri chillies
- Butter (for bread)
- French bread
- Soak the Kashmiri chillies in water for half an hour.
- De-seed the chillies and chop them.
- In a bowl mix milk along with cheese and 1tbsp water.
- Place this mixture over a low flame till the cheese thaws out.
- Apply butter on a loaf of French bread and lay out the cheesy sauce over it.
- Finally bake the bread over 200 degree C for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with oregano and serve crisp and hot.