Soaked chana dal pancake with vitamin rich vegetables… perfect diabetic food.
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 4 to 6 curry leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 cup carrot (grated)
- 1/2 cup spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 cup fenugreek leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chana dal (soaked and drained)
- 1 pac fruit salt
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 green chillies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp low fat curd
- Pound the chana dal by adding a little water.
- Mix spinach, fenugreek leaves, ginger, salt, green chillies and carrot to the mixture.
- Now add the fruit salt and curd to the mixture.
- In a non stick pan, add oil and spread the mixture in a circular shaped pancake.
- Cook from both the sides till the pancake is light brown.
- Serve hot.