Fresh corn kernels roasted on a high flame to give a burnt-smoked flavor… low in calories and rich in fiber.
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 1 white onion (sliced)
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 1 sweet corn kernel cob
- 1 capsicum (sliced)
- 2 pinches chilli powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Cook the corn cob on high flame till the corn is a little burnt.
- Remove the corn kernels by using a sharp knife.
- Mix the corn kernels with capsicum, onions, salt and tomatoes.
- Pour in the dressing over the corn kernels.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Serve immediately.