Healthy and peppery green soup with spring onions and garnished with walnuts.
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Serves : 4
- 400 g broccoli florets (boiled)
- 50 ml milk
- 20 g walnuts (garnish)
- 20 g spring onions (chopped)
- 20 g celery (chopped)
- 2 tsp garlic (paste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- Blend the cooked broccoli in a puree along with vegetable stock.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Sauté onions and celery for a minute.
- Combine garlic paste and sauté for some time.
- Mix the broccoli soup and vegetable stalk to the mixture.
- Boil the soup on a low flame.
- Pour in the milk to the soup.
- Garnish with peppers salt and walnut.
- Serve hot.