This is popular street food of Kolkata which will not cost you more than 10 bugs, also enjoyed by the rich and the poor as well. The special pickle oil will savor your taste buds and gives it a pungent smell. Feel free to prepare this low cal snack… As it requires no cooking at all!!
Cooking Time: 10 Mins
Serves : 2
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Sev
- 4 tbsp of Chana Chur
- 3 tbsp raw Peanuts (roasted or fried)
- 2 tbsp of Coconut (thinly cut)
- 2 cups of Muri (puffed rice)
- 1/2 tsp Oil of your Favourite Pickle
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Oil
- 1/2 Cucumber (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 Potato (boiled, peeled & chopped)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine salt to the ingredients.
- Jhal muri is read to be served.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve the jhal muri immediately so that it does not get soggy.
- Add spices according to your taste.
- Skip the boiled potatoes if you are health conscious