Hypertension….asthma….obesity….diabetes….and the list goes on! Most of the people, to whom I meet, complain any of these diseases. So, how can we prevent them from knocking the doors of our body?? In fact, we ourselves are the inviters to these ailments. Thus, only we can keep them away. Just incorporate ayurveda in your dincharya and live life without any pain!
“Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.“ – William Blake
Very nice quote! Ayurveda also suggests you the similar lifestyle.
“Morning is an important time of day; because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket, author of ‘The Blank Book’.
Follow the given below schedule:
- Wake up 2 hours before sunrise. If you can’t, try to get up at least half an hour before sunup.
- Drink 1 or 2 glasses of warm water. It will help in the elimination of the toxic elements from your body.
- Cleanse your sensory organs-
- Wash your eyes with triphala and rose water. It will purify your sight.
- Brush your teeth and with the help of tongue cleaner, scuff your tongue.
- Gargling with lukewarm water will brace your teeth and purify your voice.
- Put some oil drops in your nose. This process is termed as ‘Jal neti’ and will purify your sinuses.
- Massage your feet, hands, temples, forehead and scalp for about five minutes.
- Do vyayama (exercise). Swimming, walking, yoga and pranayam are different sorts of exercises. Work out in the morning will help you in reducing the fat, strengthening the digestive system and keeping our body and mind robust
- Bath with warm water. Wear clean clothes after bathing.
- Spare sometime for meditation.
- Don’t skip breakfast. After breakfast, give 5 to 10 minutes to schedule the whole day.
- Take your lunch between 12 and 1P.M. Chew the food properly.
- After lunch, walk for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Avoid sleeping in the noon.
- Do prayer and meditation.
- Take your dinner at around 7 P.M. It must be lighter. Intake dinner at least 3 hours before sleeping.
- Walk for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Read the books of your choice and spend quality time with your family members, till you go to bed.
- Intake triphala before going to bed.
- Sleep at 10 P.M. For restful sleep, massage your feet’s soles with oil.
Some Ayurvedic Lifestyle Tips:
- Eat healthy food. Avoid junk food.
- Don’t repress your urges, like yawning, urination, appetite, sneezing, etc.
- Bring changes in your lifestyle, according to the season.
- Be good to others. Avoid cheating and lying.
- Do regular meditation and exercise.
Bring diminutive alterations in your lifestyle and reward yourself with satisfying and pleasing life!