Let me share the cooking method of making one of the delicious deserts, with you. It’s made up of fruits and low fat Paneer. You can enjoy this yummy desert with your family after the meal. However, don’t forget to include the calories in your diet. J
Preparation Time- Approx 10 Mints
Baking Temperature- 220° C (440°F)
Baking Time- 15 Mints.
You can serve it to 4 people
- 1 cup of sliced Apples
- ¼ table spoon of Nutmeg (Jaiphal) powder
- Few drops of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
For The Mixture of Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup of cottage cheese (low fat Paneer)
- 4 table spoons of preferable low fat milk
- Few strands of Kesar (saffron)
- 4 table spoons of sugar
- You have to mix all the ingredients and have to keep them for at least 20 minutes.
- Squeeze the water and arrange the fruits in a pie dish, which has the diameter up to 6 (150mm).
Cottage Cheese Mixture
- Mix saffron in milk and put it aside for a while.
- Make a smooth paste by blending all the ingredients
How to Proceed
- You have to take the mixture of fruits and have to spread the cheese over it. Now, set it to bake in a preheated oven. Set the temperature to 440°F (220°C) for 15 minutes.
It’s ready to serve. Enjoy the meal!