Thickly rolled smoke flavored rotis, cooked over cow-dung cakes in villages, served with lehsun ki chutney.
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- ¼ cup of wheat flour (Gehun ka atta)
- 2 cups of bajra (black millet)
- Salt to taste
- Ghee required for brushing
- Mix wheat flour, bajra flour along with salt and water to make dough.
- Add enough water to the dough.
- Make eight identical balls out of the dough.
- Roll each ball into a thin roti.
- Dust the rotis generously with the bajra flour to roll the rotis easily.
- Place the rotis on a hot tawa.
- Cook till both the sides are brown in color.
- Apply ghee on one side of the roti generously.
- Serve hot with lehsun ki chutney.