A rich and royal traditional pudding made among the Indian households.
Cooking Time: 35 mins
- A pinch of Saffron (soaked in lukewarm milk)
- 5 Cardamoms (crushed)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Almond
- In bowl boil water add half cup almonds and boil them for a minute.
- Drain the water and mince the almonds in a paste.
- In a pan, boil 2 cups of milk and when the milk begins to boil mix sugar and the almond paste.
- Lower the flame and cook till the milk thickens by stirring constantly.
- Switch off the flame and mix the grinded cardamom and saffron.
- Refrigerate and serve ice-cold.