A rich and royal sweet made among the Indian households especially in the winters.
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- 1/2 cup almonds (soaked overnight)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp cardamom (elaichi powder)
- 2 to 3 almonds, peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 to 3 almonds (peeled sliced)
- In a bowl, boil water add half cup almonds and boil them for a minute.
- Drain the water and mince the almonds in a paste along with some milk.
- In a pan, heat ghee and add the almond paste over a low flame till the paste is light brown in color.
- Boil the left over milk with some amount of water and mix the almond paste in it.
- Mix sugar, cardamom powder and stir till sugar is absorbed thoroughly and the mixture is thick.
- Garnish with almonds.
- Serve hot.