A lip smacking Manchurian for an evening supper.
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Red chilly powder- 1 tsp
- Oil – to toast
- Maida – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Corn flour – 4 tbsp
- Baby Corn – 10 (small pieces)
- Tomato sauce – 3 tbsp
- Spring onions – 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Corn Flour water mixture (Mix 1 tbsp of corn flour with water)
- Capsicum – 1
- Big Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Pressure cook the baby corn along with salt and water.
- Drain the water.
- Mix all the ingredients which are mentioned for the batter along with baby corn.
- Add some water to make a thick paste.
- Set aside the batter for fifteen minutes.
- Stir fry the baby corns in a pan till crispy and brown and keep aside.
- Sauté spring onions in the same pan.
- Add onoins and capcicim and stir fry them for a minute.
- Make sure they are crispy.
- Put in add sauce and cook over high flame.
- Lower the flame and mix tomato sauce, salt and corn flour.
- Combine the baby corns and toss well.
- Lay with spring onions and serve sizzling hot.
- The vegetables should be crunchy.
- You can also deep fry the baby corns.
- Don’t serve the manchurian soggy.