A perfect lip smacking starter… vanished in no time.
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Baby Corns – 12 to 15
- Salt- to taste
- Rice Flour – 1.5 tbsp
- Oil – to deep fry
- Maida – 3 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Cooking soda – a pinch (optional)
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chat masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Pressure cook baby corns for a minute (1 whistle).
- You can also cut the baby corns into two halves if they are big in size.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl excluding baby corn and oil.
- Pour a little water to make a smooth paste.
- Coat the baby corn in the batter and fry it in pre heated oil.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil in a tissue paper.
- If corns are tender don’t pressure cook them.
- You can add on spices to your wish.