Easy to make and perfect as an addition to the main course, the Asparagus Pasta salad is a combination of tender pasta and crunchy vegetables.
Store at a low temperature all night and add it to your barbecue menu or family feast.
- 1 cup pasta (small shell)
- A bunch of asparagus, cut neatly into pieces of 1 inch each
- ¾ cup Italian dressing
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ thinly sliced carrot
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Cook the pasta according to your preferred taste or the guidelines given on the wrap up. (Until it is chewy yet firm).
- Clean the pasta and drain it into a bowl. Now put it aside to cool.
- Take another large bowl, and put in the dressing, pepper, onions, asparagus, carrots, and oregano. Mix the ingredients together.
- Now take the pasta and add it to your large bowl.
- Move your dish into an airtight jar. Leave it in the refrigerator overnight. Serve chilled.
Your salad is ready to be served. Begin treating!