Here are some twitter reactions to Anne Hathaway’s umm… vintage bandage… oops! I meant headpiece!
- “Something died and was put on Anne Hathaway’s head on her wedding day.”
- “Checked out Anne Hathaway’s wedding picture. Lovely… Despite her head injury.”
- “What in the name of toilet paper sally is Anne Hathaway wearing on her head for her wedding? #ugh”
- “Who’s dressing up as Anne Hathaway for Halloween? Wear a wedding dress and wrap a roll of Charmin around your head.”
- “It’s a shame Anne Hathaway fell on her head and had to wear that big ugly bandage on her head for her wedding.”
Mean Mean World, you see 😛
- “I have no idea what was on her head or why she is in the woods, but Anne Hathaway’s Valentino wedding gown was AMAZING!”
Ahh! Some Mercy!
Anyway, we wish a very happy married life to the couple! :Approve: