Without good sanitation conditions and hygiene, various germs and diseases will spread, and this would cause serious issues on peoples’ health. We all know good hygiene is extremely important, but have we ever thought of the sanitation conditions in our county, and what effect does it make in our society? Read on to see the facts of Sanitation.
- Globally, 2.6 billion people are still behind the necessary rate of sanitation. If the situation won’t change, it is estimated that, in 2015, 2.7 billion people won’t get adequate sanitation.
- The facts show that, in every one minute, the River Ganga has 1.1 million liters of garbage (raw sewage), dumped into it.
- Diseases caused by the contaminated water, like- Diarrhea, dysentery, typhoid, cholera, and hepatitis-A, are effecting people.
- In Africa, 115 lives die every hour, because of poor hygiene level, contaminated water, and poor sanitation.
- Studies and facts show that, the improved sanitation has decreased the death rates.
- Schools and Institution should start the lessons of Good hygiene, and its effects.
- Every year, about 200 million people suffer- droughts, earthquake, tropical storm, floods and other hazards. Sanitation plays an important role in helping people to return in their daily and normal life.
Take a Look of the Pictures and See Your Own Country’s Sanitation Level:
- They live there, bath there and do all other things with the same water
- Here is the condition of our sacred River Ganga
- The Poor State Of Yamuna
- Dreadful Conditions of Slums
- Breathtaking Scenario Worldwide