Dahi vadas are a usual temptation for all. They make you crave for more, especially when prepared during the fast. The crispy Dahi Vadas serve you enough nutrition, required at such times.
Prep time: 15-20 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
Ready in: 20-25 min
- 400 grams of Potatoes
- 50 grams of Singhada/Kuttu flour
- Plain salt: add to taste
- 1 tsp of Black pepper
- 2 cardamom
- 1 tbsp of Green coriander- finely chopped
- 400 grams of Curd
- Ghee/Oil to fry
- Wash the potatoes, and keep them to boil.
- Take them out and peel when they get cooled.
- Mash potatoes in a bowl.
- Add the Singhada flour, black pepper, plain salt, cardamom, and coriander in it.
- Knead them altogether properly.
- Now, beat the plain curd.
- Put in some plain salt to taste, and a pinch of black pepper. Mix well. Keep it aside.
- Make small roundels of the potato dough.
- Take a big pan and pour some ghee/oil in it, to heat.
- Fry up 4-5 Vadas at one turn.
- After frying, take the vadas out, and dip in the prepared curd.
- Garnish the vadas with green coriander.