Delightful chocolate coated almond balls. A perfect treat for all the chocolate lovers (like me). Try these easy chocolate coated candies with a twist of nuts.
Cooking Time : 15 Mins
Preparation time: 1 Hour
Serves : 4
- Almonds (blanched) 30
- Dark chocolates 40 g
- Almonds powdered 10
- In a microwave, melt some chocolate.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Lay the powdered almonds, on a silver foil.
- Dip the blanched almonds in the chocolate mixture and coat evenly on the sides.
- Coat the nuts over the powdered almonds.
- Dry the mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- You can also use walnuts to make chocolate balls.