Are those ugly pigmented marks on your nose bothering you? Is wearing the contact lenses not your cup of tea? If so, don’t lose your heart! Regular wearing of spectacles may lead to hyper-pigmentation of the skin on the nose, leaving scars. There are several other safe ways to get rid of this problem.
1. Potato or Tomato
Rub fresh slice of potato or tomato on the marks. Do it on the regular basis. It will clear the spectacle scars within a few days.
Rub cucumber slice on the affected area. Alternatively, squeeze the juice of cucumber. Add potato and tomato juice in it. Mix well. Apply this mixture on your nose, with the help of a cotton ball. Allow it to dry. Rinse with cold water.
Combine milk, honey, and oat. Apply the mixture on the affected region. It will moisturize the area and reduce the spectacle marks.
4. Lemon Juice
Take a fresh lemon. Extract out its juice. Mix a few drops of water in it. Soak a cotton pad in diluted lemon juice, and apply on the affected area on your nose. Employ it daily. This is the best home remedy to get rid of spectacle marks.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix equal quantity of water and apple cider vinegar. Use this mixture to massage your nose. It will fade away the dark marks caused due to wearing glasses.
6. Aloe Vera
Take out the juice of aloe vera. Apply it on the scars. Else, apply the gel of aloe vera. It is a tested home remedy for removing black marks.
7. Orange Peel
Grind the dried orange peel to convert it into powder. Mix some milk in this powder to prepare a paste. Apply. Wash off, when it gets dry. It will help you to clear the pigmented marks.
8. Almond Oil
Almond oil is a rich source of Vitamin E. Regular massage with almond oil helps in fading away the dark marks.
9. Rose Water
Rose water tones your skin in a natural manner. For better results, mix vinegar in rose water. Apply on the pigmentation. Use regularly, till the marks disappear.
- Thick lenses are one of the reasons of pigmented marks on your nose. Wear fitting glasses with thin lenses and light weight.
- Every day wash your glasses with an antibacterial soap. Bacterial build-up on glasses can cause redness and pigmentation of the skin.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Remove your spectacles at regular intervals to give rest to your nose. Gently massage the affected region with the help of your finger tips.
- Keep the affected skin moisturized.
How do you prevent spectacle marks?
Glasses are better than contact lenses and give you a fashionable look. To prevent spectacle masks follow these steps that are given below
- Clean your face with clean water regularly and also clean dirt or oil from the face.
- Before wearing glasses use a toner or moisturizer to moisturize your skin properly
- Wear the exact size of the glasses it helps you to prevent glasses marks
- When you go for buy glasses, then remember to choose the lightweight spectacle.
You don’t need to worry about your face marks, follow these steps and prevent your face from marks.
Can glasses defame your nose?
I don’t think, so glasses defame your nose. Yes, but after several years of wearing glasses, it may cause indentation on your nose. If your glasses are too heavy, it changes your nose shape. Follow the above steps and trick of wearing glasses which can prevent your nose
How do I stop my glasses from hurting the bridge of my nose?
For making your glasses more comfortable
- You can use a hairdryer to tighten plastic frames
- If your metal frames are hurting your nose too much, then you can use a nose pad to separate them from each other.
- Buy CVS eyeglasses repair kit that comes with tools for fit glasses
- Use baby powder before wear glasses