Gray hair is an extremely common problem that the youth counters, these days. No doubt, this issue can be overcome with the use of a range of hair care products. But, have you ever thought of the results of using these products, in the long term? You may face other hair problems like the weakening of hair roots, hair fall, and dandruff.
Here are some effective home remedies that are being used since ancient time.
Heena is considered as a natural hair conditioner. Mix henna powder and yogurt in 2:1 ratio. To this mixture, add two spoons of basil (Tulsi) leaves’ paste, one spoon of fenugreek paste, and three spoons of each mint juice and coffee. Apply the mixture on your hair. Wash after 3 hours, with the help of a herbal shampoo.
2. Curry Leaves
Curry leaves has a natural pigment that reinstate the natural color of your hair. Take 3-4 curry leaves in a pan. Pour some coconut oil. Boil it till the leaves turn black. Use it for massaging your scalp. It works as a hair tonic.
3. Coconut Oil
- Before going to the bed, massage your scalp with pure coconut oil and wash off the next day. Follow this remedy regularly. You will surely get the favorable results.
- Put some pieces of ribbed gourd (torai) in the coconut oil. After 3 to 4 hours, boil it till the mixture becomes black. Apply it to your hair roots.
- Add some pieces of Indian gooseberry (Amla) in coconut oil. Boil till it turns black. Strain the oil and utilize it to massage your scalp.
- Mix coconut oil and a few drops of lime juice. Gently rub it on hair roots.
4. Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
- Soak some Amla pieces for few hours. Put it in an iron container. Add one spoon of eucalyptus oil and tea decoction in it. Keep it overnight. In the morning, mix an egg, lemon juice, and curd in it. Apply it. For best results, use this remedy once in fifteen days.
- Amla juice is very effectual, in averting of untimely graying of hair. Take it orally, every day.
- Take 4-5 Amla pieces and crush them to prepare a paste. Directly, apply this paste in your scalp. Wash hair with water, after 15 minutes.
- Massaging your strands with Amla oil will also help in overcoming the gray hair problem.
5. Cow’s Milk Butter
Apply cowmilk’s butter on your scalp, twice a week, for treating gray hair.
Mix grated ginger with one spoon of honey. Consume this mixture for curing gray hair, each day.
7. Black Tea
Prepare a cup of strong black tea (without milk). Mix one spoon of salt in it. Utilize it to massageRegular application of this remedy helps in solving the problem.
Extract the juice of onion and gently rub it on the scalp. This remedy not only treats the gray hair, but also prevents the loss of hair.
Put the above given remedies into the application and flaunt your long black hair.