Feeling ashamed, while nicking itchy scalp in front of friends and relatives? What is the solution- pricey shampoo and costly hair products? Well, no … ! The home products can do a great magic in overcoming this problem.
Here are some easy home treatments for itchy scalp:
- In a cup of water, add 2 drops of peppermint oil. Gently massage the scalp with it.
- Apply aloe vera gel on your scalp. After 10-15 minutes, rinse off with water. It’s the best remedy for getting rid of itchy scalp.
- Rub lime juice on your scalp and wash after 10 minutes.
- Mix 4 spoons of warm water and 1 spoon of cider vinegar. Use this mixture to massage your scalp.
- Prepare a paste by mixing baking soda in water. Apply it on the scalp.
- Infuse some fenugreek seeds in water, for the whole night. Grind it and add a few drops of lime juice. Apply it for an hour.
- Mix lime juice and curd. Apply.
- Mix neem, lavender and eucalyptus oils together, and dap this mixture on the affected regions. Wash hair after an hour. It will soothe your scalp.
- Wash your hair on a regular basis, to dodge dirt and fungal infection.
- Avoid the use of chemicals. Use herbal products.
- Don’t scratch your scalp.
- Use the right type of shampoo.
Change your personality by embroiling with each streak of your hair. I hope the above remedies and tips will help you a lot.