Below is a roundup of easy DIY looks from the red carpet. We have brought the look of our favourite celebs from the Hollywood, as well as the Bollywood. Overall, we have summed up some of the easy DIY looks, which you will love to wear! See our top 25 DIY looks that are especially designed for you!
Take a glance!
1. If you are bored with your regular bun, Sonam’s twisted bun is what we have for you! Straighten a portion of hair, use some mousse, roll the portion of hair into itself, and pin up your ha
2. Nicole Kidman’s curly, yet silky up do and fluttering lashes give her a chic look!
3. Kangna’s wavy bed head is perfect for the lazy bones! An upside down blow-dry is enough to get a sexy wavy texture.
4. Jacqueline takes the high pony tail to new heights, in the movie ‘Race 2’ and compliments her look with a red lippie.
5. Sonakshi’s centre-parted, long, wavy curls are indeed class! The larger the tong, the better the curls
6. Aishwarya’s sky pull-up hair is created by back combing and pinning up; a few sections of hair are causally pinned up at the top base.
7. Miss Basu’s side-pinned Grecian hair looks perfect, with a double braided hair band. So, don’t forget to accessorise with a hair band!
8. Gul Panag’s wavy bob, neutral lips, and blue scarf are ideal for a matinee show or a get together.
9. Piggy chop’s, the queen of fringes, looks glamorous with a messy and casual plait.
10. Mallika’s careless pulls of tresses are giving her an intense messy look. Call it messy, untidy or disorganised, but it is rocking!
11. Deepika’s gorgeous hair is neatly plaited in a fishtail braid, which are complimented with her golden blonde streaks. A call for those who have high maintenance issues!
12. Gauhar Khan’s easy-peasy top do surely gets our votes, coz of its cool and easy do without a call for hair pins!
13. Kate Winslet flaunts her sex appeal with a side-swept messy bun, along with soft and pastel make-up looks.
14. Esha Gupta’s curly up do and orange lippie is adored on our charts.
15. Asin’s stylish side do is neat and classy on her rosy cheeks. Asin scores full marks on our style meter.
16. We rate Karishma high on our fashion chart, coz of her layered braid with curly ends.
17 . Risky but well paid off! The stylish hairband adds glam to the fashoin score, on this trendy hair style.
18. Reddy’s structured pinned curls and smoky eyes give her a sultry combinatio
19. The Bijli gal’s asymmetrical part is classy and easy to do. Put some holding gloss to get this sleek effect.
20. Kristen Stewart’s loose tendrils, with a muddled up do, looks hot with a deep red lip. Fresh indeed!