1. The most stolen food in the world is cheese.
2. Average women spend one full year of their lifetime in deciding what to wear.
3. Applying vodka to one’s face tightens the pores and reduces acne breakouts.
4. Cherophobia is the phobia in which people are scared of being too happy because they believe that something tragic will soon follow.
5. 90% people text things which they would never be able to say in person.
6. 30% people fall asleep within 7 minutes of going to bed while the remaining 70% keep thinking for hours before they are actually able to sleep.
7. Tests show that Apple laptops are strong enough to prevent bullets.
8. Originally, tickling was used as a means to torture people.
9. If someone’s snoring, they aren’t dreaming, and vice versa.
10. When you pretend that something’s not bothering you, it only leads you to obsess about it manifold.
11. Originally, the term “nice” meant foolish.
12. The last person you think about before falling asleep is either a cause of happiness or pain for you.
13. Volkswagen is the owner of Bugatti, Audi, Bentley, Porsche, Lamborghini and Ducati.
14. Studies suggest that mood swings cause 60% of breakups.
15. The statement “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” makes use of every alphabet in the English language.
16. Friendships that last for more than 7 years are more capable of lasting for an entire lifetime.
17. The pain that women go through during delivery is equal to being burned alive.
18. The only country that has participated in every world cup football tournament is Brazil.
19. Home of the Royal family of Britain, the Buckingham Palace has 602 rooms.
20. The lip stick was invented by Egyptian women.