20 Absolutely Shocking Facts From Across The World

Shocking Facts:

1. The most stolen food in the world is cheese.

did-you-know-facts-1

2. Average women spend one full year of their lifetime in deciding what to wear.

did-you-know-facts-2

 

3. Applying vodka to one’s face tightens the pores and reduces acne breakouts.

did-you-know-facts-3

4. Cherophobia is the phobia in which people are scared of being too happy because they believe that something tragic will soon follow.

did-you-know-facts-4

5. 90% people text things which they would never be able to say in person.

did-you-know-facts-5

6. 30% people fall asleep within 7 minutes of going to bed while the remaining 70% keep thinking for hours before they are actually able to sleep.

did-you-know-facts-6

7. Tests show that Apple laptops are strong enough to prevent bullets.

did-you-know-facts-7

8. Originally, tickling was used as a means to torture people.

did-you-know-facts-8

9. If someone’s snoring, they aren’t dreaming, and vice versa.

did-you-know-facts-9

10. When you pretend that something’s not bothering you, it only leads you to obsess about it manifold.

did-you-know-facts-10

11. Originally, the term “nice” meant foolish.

crazy

12. The last person you think about before falling asleep is either a cause of happiness or pain for you.

did-you-know-facts-12

13. Volkswagen is the owner of Bugatti, Audi, Bentley, Porsche, Lamborghini and Ducati.

did-you-know-facts-13

14. Studies suggest that mood swings cause 60% of breakups.

did-you-know-facts-14

15. The statement “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog” makes use of every alphabet in the English language.

did-you-know-facts-15

16. Friendships that last for more than 7 years are more capable of lasting for an entire lifetime.

did-you-know-facts-16

17. The pain that women go through during delivery is equal to being burned alive.

did-you-know-facts-17

18. The only country that has participated in every world cup football tournament is Brazil.

did-you-know-facts-18

19. Home of the Royal family of Britain, the Buckingham Palace has 602 rooms.

did-you-know-facts-19

20. The lip stick was invented by Egyptian women.

did-you-know-facts-20

Reply