1. Banana Hair Mask-
- Mash a ripe banana in a bowl. Do this using a fork.
- Add almond oil (3-4 drops) and amla powder (2 tablespoons) as it is rich in iron, calcium, vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Mix to make a paste, and leave it on your hair and scalp for about 10-15 minutes.
- Now rinse your hair using warm water.
- Shampoo and condition like always.
2. Yogurt, Olive Oil and Egg Mask-
- Take plain yogurt (6 tablespoons) in a bowl.
- Now add one egg and olive oil (3 tablespoons) to it.
- Combine all the ingredients together and mix them well.
- Now apply the mask on your scalp and hair.
- You can cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse using hot water and shampoo, and condition afterwards.
3. Potato Hair Mask-
- Take a large potato, peel and grate it.
- Squeeze the juice of the grated potato in a bowl.
- Mix aloe vera (2 tablespoons) and honey (2 tablespoons) to it.
- Mix until the honey dissolves properly in the solution.
- Massage the pack on your hair roots for 7-10 minutes.
- Wear a shower cap or towel and leave the mask on your hair for 2 hours.
- Rinse with warm water.
- You can use this mask twice a week.
4. Onion Hair Mask-
- Take 3 onions, peel and shred them finely.
- Now take gauze to filter the juice. Add it to the crushed alum.
- Apply this mixture on the scalp with a cotton ball.
- This should be applied on dry hair only.
- Leave the solution on your hair overnight.
- Rinse it in the morning with hot water.
- You can do it every week.
5. Almond Oil, Olive Oil and Vitamin A Mask-
- Take equal parts of almond oil, olive oil and vitamin A.
- Apply it throughout your hair, including the scalp and roots.
- Wrap your hair in a plastic bag and put a hot towel around.
- Let it be there for about 2 hours (if time permits, you can even leave it overnight).
- Olive oil adds shine to your hair and also strengthens your roots.
6. Honey Hair Pack-
Suitable for damaged hair also, honey works effectively against hair fall.
- Mix one spoon of honey with egg yolk, castor oil, rum (one tablespoon) and some drops of vitamin E and A.
- Combine the constituents well.
- Apply it properly from the root to tips.
- Take a plastic shower cap or hot towel, and wrap it around your head.
- Leave it there for two hours and rinse off with a baby shampoo (other shampoos may contain harsh ingredients, which won’t be good to use post this hair mask recipe)
7. Hair Mask Using Honey, Garlic Juice and Aloe Vera Juice
- Take honey (one tablespoon), aloe vera juice (two tablespoons) and garlic juice (one teaspoon). Mix them well.
- You can make this solution in advance and place it in the refrigerator.
- Before you apply it, add one egg yolk (about a tablespoon), and mix all the ingredients together.
- Leave it on your scalp for 20 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
8. Hair Mask Using Egg Yolk, Butter and Jelly-
- Take 200 grams of butter and melt it.
- Right before it gets hardened, add 2 grams of jelly and one egg yolk.
- Keep this mask in your fridge and leave it on your hair for approximately 3 hours.
- Only use a neutral shampoo, while you rinse it off.
- Do not condition.
9. Beer Hair Mask-
- This one’s the simplest. All you need to do is warm a mug of beer and rub it all over your hair.
- Now wrap a warm towel around your head and rinse off after 1 hour.
- However, you will have to repeat the process for a minimum of five consecutive days to see good results.
10. Hair Mask Using Egg Yolk, Onion, Olive Oil and Honey-
- Take an egg yolk, juice from a freshly squeezed onion (2 tablespoons), olive oil (1 tablespoon), honey (1 teaspoon). Mix them well.
- Spread the mixture first on the roots and slowly to the entire hair.
- Use a plastic bag or towel to wrap your head in.
- Wash after 2 hours of application.
11. Hair Mask Using Mulled Wine-
- Take mulled wine (one coffee cup), minced garlic cloves (5 in number), and lard (1 tablespoon).
- Add all the ingredients together.
- Rub this mask onto your hair and let it be there for 1-2 hours.
- Do not forget to wrap your hair in a warm towel.
- Wash hair, with a neutral shampoo.
12. Avocado Hair Mask-
- Take 1 avocado, fenugreek seeds (one tablespoon), green tea powder (one tablespoon) and lukewarm water (one cup).
- Mix them together.
- Leave the mask on your hair for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off using lukewarm water.
13. Rosemary Mask-
Crush rosemary and take 2 teaspoons of the liquid. Boil it with water and leave it on your hair for some time.
14. Green Tea Mask-
Mix one egg yolk with strong green tea. Leave the solution on your hair for 30 minutes.
15. Indian Gooseberry, i.e. Amla Mask-
Amla mask is very good against hair loss. Rub it on your scalp regularly for wonderful results. Also, if you wish to fight hair fall and have lovely, flowing tresses, make sure you consume lots of veggies, fruits, proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Coconut water is also very good for obtaining shiny locks. However, if the problem persists despite using these homemade anti hair-fall masks, consult a good doctor.