Are you aware of the number of hairs that fall daily, no? Okay! I will tell you. Approximately 100 hairs fall daily. It’s normal! But, if the number exceeds to 500 or more, then it means you are suffering from hair loss, and it’s a call for some action towards it, very soon! Instead of going for expensive parlour treatments, use natural products available at your home, to reduce loss of huge chunks.
Try these home remedies to hair fall:
- Coconut milk is the best remedy for treating hair loss. Apply it on your scalp for half an hour. Wash with warm water.
- Massage with lukewarm olive, almond or coconut oil. It will stimulate the blood flow towards the scalp, thereby, preventing hair loss.
- Mix equal quantities of Shikakai, Reetha and Amla. Add an egg to it and prepare a paste. Apply over scalp and leave for half an hour. Rinse-off with a herbal shampoo.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (dalchini), warm olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of honey. Rub it gently on your scalp. Keep it for fifteen minutes. Cleanse with shampoo.
- Massage the scalp with juice or gel of aloe vera. It helps in balancing the level of pH in the scalp. Wash with lukewarm water, after a few hours. For best results, do this twice a week.
- Drink coconut water and Amla juice.
- Boil metthi (fenugreek seeds) with olive or coconut oil. Use it for massaging your scalp. It is very useful in preventing hair fall.
- Mix Triphala with aloe vera. Apply it on your hair.
- Boil 60 grams of Mehndi leaves with 250 grams of mustard oil until the leaves burnt completely. Filter and apply on the scalp.
- Take neem leaves and boil it in water, until the level of water reduces to half. Allow it to cool. Wash your strands from it, once in a week.
- Prepare a paste by mixing curd, egg white, and henna. Use it on your strands to stop hair fall.
- Before rinsing your hair, apply coriander juice.
- Massage your scalp with onion juice and wrap a shower cap or hot towel. Keep it for half an hour. Wash with a protein rich shampoo.
- Take regular hair-cut, after every six to eight weeks.
- Dry hair in natural air.
- Use wide bristles comb to brush your hair.
- Condition them weekly.
- Keep your hair clean.
- Do exercise. It improves blood circulation and reduces hair fall.
- Avoid the stress.
- Include nuts, milk, honey, green vegetables, and fruits in your diet.