“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.” – Sophia Loren
No doubt, it’s a true fact! But, it’s equally true that one should also look ravishing from outside. Outer beauty is incomplete without long and shiny hair. Am I right?
Today, most of the women confront one or another hair problem. They use to spend a lot of money in beauty salons to treat their strands. If you want to get long hair without spending a single penny, try the given below tips.
- Mix grated Amla and green curry leaves. Add this mixture in a heating coconut oil. Switch off the stove after 10 minutes. Filter the mixture and apply it on hair regularly. Within a few months, you’ll definitely get long hair.
- Prepare a paste by mixing coconut milk and egg yolk with a cup of henna (mehndi) powder. Apply it to your hair. After 4 hours, rinse with water. This is the best home remedy to condition and strengthen your strands.
- Massage your scalp with warm olive oil. Immerse a towel in hot water, squeeze it and wrap your hair with it. After one hour, rinse off with mild herbal shampoo. It will surely increase the length of your hair.
- Apply aloe vera gel on your scalp. After half an hour, rinse off. Repeat this daily. It will give you thick and long hair.
- Take 3 potatoes and extract their juice. Add some honey and egg yolk to the juice. Slightly wet your hair and then apply this potato mask. After ½ an hour, wash with warm water. This is one of the best natural remedies to get long hair.
- Onion is another best remedy. It helps in the regeneration of hair follicles. Cut red onion in two pieces. Take some water and put onion pieces, 4 garlic cloves and 2 cinnamon sticks. Boil it for fifteen minutes. Let it cool and then strain it. Apply this solution on your scalp regularly for 4 days. It will accelerate the growth of your hair.
- Massage with hot castor or coconut oil, one hour before washing hair. It will improve the blood circulation in the scalp, thereby speeding up hair growth.
- Mix grinded Brahmi and Triphala. Add neem powder and tulsi powder to it. Prepare a paste by adding water to the mixture. Apply this paste on your hair and wrap a shower cap. After 40 minutes, rinse off with herbal shampoo.
- Mix 3 drops each of rosemary oil and lavender oil, 2 drops each of cedar wood oil and thyme oil, 20 ml grape seed oil and 3 ml jojoba oil. Apply this mixture on hair and wrap a towel (soaked in hot water). This will make hair grow faster.
- Mix glycerine, castor oil and egg white. Apply the mixture on scalp. Rinse off after 20 minutes. Repeat this once a week. You will definitely feel the difference.
Apply the above tips! You will definitely get the compliments for your long hair.