Hello all the lovely ladies and girls out there! It’s been quite some time since I reviewed any product. I have been always insisting on the use of natural products, particularly those from The Body Shop because of easy availability and effective results. Though, they might sound expensive for some, but after using their product, you will be satisfied completely.
Winters are approaching, and skin has already started to become dry and flaky. In comparison to other parts of the body, your facial skin requires additional moisture to get rid of flakiness and dry patches. Keeping in mind the problem of dry skin, I have come up with the review of The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream.
What does The Body Shop claim about the product?
It’s a best-selling daily moisturizer that hydrates skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Light and easily absorbed
- Leave skin soft and healthy-looking
Quantity: 50 ml
Price: INR 895
My Verdict on the Product
It is an excellent moisturizing cream and by far, the best winter cream I have ever used. It has got a very delicate and indulgent aroma. The cream is little thick but gets absorbed quite easily in the skin. It contains Vitamin E that is the best natural anti-oxidant and moisturizer. It also contains Sorbitol that helps the skin to retain all the moisture. You just need to apply a small quantity (apply the desired quantity) on your face, rubbing gently in a circular motion with the help of your palms. It will work for at least 6-8 hours, giving your face a radiant glow.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of the product.
- Gets absorbed in the skin easily and smoothly.
- Soothing aroma that will make you fall in love with.
- Hydrates you skin for minimum of 6-8 hours in winters, and this is the biggest USP of the product.
- Besides hydrating, it also provides a glow to your face.
- It may sound pricey to few of you as it costs INR 895 for 50 ml.
- Many people do not like tub packaging. They prefer tube packaging. But, for me, tub is the best as it makes you use the product till the last drop.
Cost effectiveness: 4.7/5
Overall score: 4.9/5 (Excellent product)