The Macaroni Salad can be served at any dinner, picnic or BBQ. It’s great in taste and quite easy to prepare.
Check out what follows.
- Uncooked elbow macaroni (1 cup)
- Chopped hard cooked eggs (6)
- Chopped celery stalks (3)
- Chopped red or green bell pepper (1)
- Mayonnaise (4 cups)
- Yellow mustard (3 tablespoon)
- Teaspoon salt (1/2)
- Onion powder (1/2)
- Pepper (1/4)
- Take a pot. Fill it with water which is lightly salted.
- Add the macaroni. Allow it to cook for 8-10 mins. Let it become soft and tender.
- Drain it into another utensil. Out it aside for cooling.
- Pick another large bowl.
- Stir the celery, eggs and pepper together.
- Now, take one small bowl and stir the mayonnaise, onion powder, mustard, salt and pepper together.
- Add the eggs and veggies to the bowl and blend the macaroni well with the ingredients.
- Cover the dish and allow it to chill for 1 hour before you serve it.