Rainbow colors on your plate! Isn’t that amazing to see? So many colors on your plate like Blue, red, yellow, green, and orange, to please you! Eating golas in a summer is a treat; it gives you relief from the hot sun. The crushed ice, immersed in sherbet, is worth eating. With rose, mango, khus, cola, and orange, you have a variety of flavors in your plate. And, the malai on top of the crushed ice is yummy!
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup grated mawa
- 8 cups ice cubes
- 6 Tbsp pineapple syrup
- 6 Tbsp chopped (cashew nuts, raisins and pistachio)
- 4 Tbsp rose syrup
- 4 Tbsp mixed fruit syrup
- 4 Tbsp cola syrup
- 4 Tbsp mango syrup
- 6tsp mawa (grated)
How to make the Rabdi?
- Boil milk in a pan and add sugar. Simmer the milk, till half of its quantity gets dried. Keep stirring the milk while you keep it on low flame; otherwise, it can stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add mawa and mix well. Simmer the milk for 2-3 minutes more. Keep stirring the milk.
- Keep this mixture in the refrigerator until it is cool.
- Crush two cups of ice till fine.
- Put down the crushed ice in a larger glass and unmold.
- Now pour the pineapple syrup over the crushed ice.
- Pour 2 Tbsp mawa and rabdi, evenly over the crushed ice.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of each: cola syrup, orange syrup, rose syrup, kachchi kairi syrup, and mixed fruit syrup.
- Garnish with nuts all over the ice and serve immediately.
If you don’t have an ice crushing machine, lay the ice cubes on a clean towel. Fold the other half part of the towel. Use a rolling pin to crush the ice coarsely.