Are you crazy for a bubble bath? Well, most of us are. But, if you avoid having it more frequently, just because of its high price, I have a nice idea. Why not you make your own homemade DIY bubble bath shower gel? It will not only save you from buying those very expensive ones from the market, but will also save your skin from harmful chemicals that are used to make these liquid soaps. And, the best part is that you can even customize them according to your moods and needs, by putting any essential oils you want in it.
What All You Need?
- ½ cup of unscented liquid Castile soap
- ¾ cup of water
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 15-20 drops of any essential oil of your choice.
- Pour the liquid soap into a mixing bowl. Add water to it very slowly so that it doesn’t create bubbles.
- Gently stir, until it mixes well.
- Now, add sea salt and mix slowly, until it reaches the consistency of a light gel.
- Add desired essential oils of your choice and blend it well.
- Your homemade bubble bath gel is ready to use. Pour it into a pretty glass bottle with a swing cap or a snug cap.
- You just need to fill your tub with hot water, and pour some bubble bath in it.
You can also enjoy the soothing bubble bath by adding any essential oils according to your mood, like lavender essential oils helps in stress-relieving or lemon essential oils are a nice mood booster.