Bread rolls are a favorite of one and all. Quick and easy to make, they are tasty and a perfect dish for an evening with friends or relatives. Serve them with tea/coffee/juice and have a great time.
- Small white/milk bread packet
- Boiled potatoes
- Green chilli
- Freshly chopped coriander
- Soaked half cashews and raisins
- Salt, red chilli powder, ¼ tsp mango powder
- A bowl of water
- Mash boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- Add to it, chopped green chilli, fresh coriander, salt, red chilli powder, and mango powder to taste.
- Take a bread slice and soak it in water on one side. Squeeze out water and place it on your palm.
- Fill in masala with one cashew and raisin.
- Make long rolls, binding the bread properly.
- Fry till brown and serve with ketchup or mint chutney.
My tip: Soaking the bread in water helps in binding, and bread roll doesn’t absorb oil when fried.