Which method do you use to remove unwanted hair – waxing, hair removal creams, threading, machines, or shavers? Well, these methods can make you feel relaxed, confident, and happy for a few months but what after that? The hair begins growing back. You can get rid of this problem, permanently! Wait … I am not asking you to go for an expensive laser treatment or electrolysis.
Just try these ayurvedic remedies and feel the magic!
Ayurvedic Remedy 1
- Safflower Oil (Kusuma Oil)
- Thanaka (yellowish-white cosmetic paste, available in ayurvedic stores)
- Remove unwanted hair either by using hair removal cream or by shaving.
- Take some Kusuma oil and grind Thanaka in it. Prepare a paste. The thickness of the paste should be similar to hair removal cream.
- Apply it on hair removed areas. Massage until the skin pores absorb it.
- Leave it for 3-4 hours. (You can also apply it at night, before sleeping).
- Wash with water.
- Use this method continuously for 100 days. You will get rid of unwanted hair, permanently.
Ayurvedic Remedy 2
One of the reasons for unwanted hair growth in women is the excess levels of testosterone (a hormone). Spearmint tea helps in reducing the level of this hormone, thereby decreases the growth of unwanted hair. For better results, drink one cup of spearmint tea daily in the morning.
Ayurvedic Remedy 3
Take dry turmeric, leaves of Acalphya indica (Khokli or Kuppi) and neem leaves. Grind all the ingredients. Prepare a paste. Rub it on the face, before sleeping at night. At morning, peel off the dried mixture from your skin. Use it regularly. Eventually, it will remove undesired hair.
Also, if you use shaving to remove unwanted hair from your body, head to this blog to learn about the right way to shave.